Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Belts Over Cardigans - My New Favorite.



I noticed that Chelsey was also wearing a belt over her cardigan today (I actually like her outfit much more than mine) so I decided to write a blog about it. I'm really into this look, it also keeps your dumbass cardigan in place if its over sized or just not the perfect fit for you.

I also hate how a cardigan can make a girl look frumpy or just plain unattractive. This gives a girl some sexy with a cute outfit! I am also hip-less which means that a belt over a cardigan gives me artificial hourglass figure! I think this look would be great for almost anyone, big, tall, skinny, hugeboobs, whatever. It looks good.

Also, Check out these killer boots I'm wearing with this outfit. They were more expensive than my usual purchases. Now you know why I have to bargain shop so much, cause I blow my load on shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment