Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm sorry - but I can't get behind jeans under dresses.




Dress, Scarf and Shoes - ModCloth
Leggings - Gabes

Dresses are always too short when you're 5'10. Its like my only other option is a Maxi Dress and I decided NOT to follow Phish on tour this year, so I'm good on that. Ive decided that spandex, tights, leggings anything solid is a great alternative to being a slut in your short dress.

I am NOT a fan of this jeans under dresses thing. With the exception of jeans leggings, you'll never see a pair of jeans under my dress. You wear jeans when you DONT want to wear a dress. Make a damn decision. I doubt Im ever going to budge on this.


My immediate apologies to whoever this is, its just the first thing that came up on google, but YOU LOOK STUPID. Wear pants or a dress - please.

1 comment:

  1. Really!! are you kidding me. What's stupid is letting your butt hang out. She is dressing modestly, and shame on you for knocking her!!

    ReplyDelete